MapMyIndia has offered free Map API credits to the
hackathon participants to develop the prototype and can provide the necessary support to
integrate these APIs. Participants who want to use MapMyIndia applications into their solutions
can contact Mr kalaivanan at MapMyIndia Tel. 7060334321
- Submit your idea online at Registration Link
- Teams must register on time for the event and adhere to deadlines for submission of the
tasks at hand.
- Incomplete submission will be disqualified.
- Submissions can be submitted in either Hindi or English.
- Ideas would be submitted after filling the google form and uploading PPT and a pdf in case
additional information is required to be submitted.
- Shortlisted entries would be selected for final presentation (offline as well online mode)
- The hackathon is open to Indian nationals only.
- Teams led by current students and faculty of colleges and institutes in Jammu and Kashmir
only. The teams may comprise however of members other than current students.
- Teams must consist of a maximum of five participants.
- Team leaders must upload their college enrolment information and identify details.
- Teams with members from different institutes are permitted, as long as they are led by
current students and faculty of colleges and institutes in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Removal/ voluntary withdrawal of members from any team is not encouraged. No modification
will be entertained at any point after original submission
The submission will be evaluated by experts on
different parameters, including but not limited to
the novelty of the idea/innovation, ease/ cost of
implementation (Frugality), stage of development,
scalability, potential impact, technical & financial
feasibility, Time taken to achieve Break even), roll
out plan/ speed of deployment, the team strength,
and the overall plan.