The 18th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design will be held at Jaipur, India from December 02 to December 04, 2020.
Over the last decade, the boundaries between computer system components, such as hardware, software, firmware, middleware, and applications, have blurred. This evolution in system design and development practices led in 2014 to a change in the title and scope of the MEMOCODE conference from its original focus on hardware/software co-design to its new focus on formal methods and models for developing computer systems and their components. MEMOCODE's objective is to emphasize the importance of models and methodologies in correct system design and development, and to bring together researchers and industry practitioners interested in all aspects of computer system development, to exchange ideas, research results and lessons learned.
The Organizing Committee of MEMOCODE'20 is composed of
- General Chairs: Partha Roop, University of Auckland, and S. Arun Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India.
- Program Chairs: Pierluigi Nuzzo, University of Southern California, US, and Indranil Saha, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India.
- Local Organizing Chair: Vijay Laxmi, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India.
- Publication Chair: Srinivas Pinisetty, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, India, and Smita Naval, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India.
- Publicity Chair: Sumit Kumar Pandey, Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, India.
- Finance Chair: Gaurav Varshney, Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, India.